A low viscosity, optical quality, transparent epoxy resin. Ideal to fill in cracks with resin (max 1 inch thick) or small river tables.
CHILL ICE 1 is perfect for bubble-free casting after less than 5 to 10 minutes without the use of a torch, which can cause an exothermic imbalance in the casting.
Its long pot life of 500 minutes @ 22°C lets you cast several liters of resin, add a pigment, then slowly pour from a strategic corner of the mold, letting the resin fill it up. The high fluidity of CHILL ICE 1 lets you fill the mold or table river quickly for fast and easy leveling.
This product is available in 1.5 Liter, 3 Liter, 12 Liter, 30 Liter, and 60 Liter sizes.
• 100% solids, no VOC.
• Easy mixing ratio of2A/1B by volume.
• Pot life of 500 minutes at 22°C.
• Gets rid of bubbles quickly and easily without using a torch.
• Easy to pigment.
•About 48-72 hour @ 22°C setting time depending on volume, casting design, and ambient temperature.
• Superior impact resistance.
• Maximum optical quality.
• High gloss.
• High abrasion resistance.
• Can be colored with pigments or inks for transparent, translucent, or opaque colors.