CHILL DEEP POUR is a very low viscosity epoxy with very high ultraviolet resistance. The CHILL DEEP POUR makes it possible to cast river tables, from 30-50 liters, up to 2 inches thick, in a single casting, while maintaining its transparency and high precision.
Its long pot life makes it possible to mix several liters at a time and to pour a large quantity of resin during the production of the river table.
QUICK TIP: If your project requires a second pour, wait until the first layer is tacky. This will create a better molecular bond between layers and limit visible demarcation between layers.
This product is available in 30 Liter and 60 Liter sizes.
• 100% solids, no VOC.
• Easy mixing ratio of 2A/1B by volume.
• Pot life >850 minutes at 22°C.
• Gets rid of bubbles quickly and easily without using a torch.
• Easy to pigment.
• About 72 hours @ 22°C setting time depending on volume, casting design, and ambient temperature.
• Superior impact resistance. • Maximum optical quality.
• High gloss.
• High abrasion resistance.
• Can be colored with pigments or inks for transparent, translucent, or opaque colors.