Are you interested in revamping the flooring of your home, garage, or business? A sleek and stylish way to do this is with metallic epoxy flooring. Here at Maverick Composites we are experts when it comes to epoxy garage floor paint. You can trust us Jupiter, FL, to get the job done right.
What A Beautiful Floor!
Many people are first made aware of metallic epoxy floor coatings because they find a picture on the internet of a beautiful floor that looks elegant and unique, or sees the coating in a nice restaurant or showroom. Some may be puzzled by what material is being used, and some may be wondering if a metallic epoxy floor is right for their needs. Luckily, you have our professionals here to explain to you all the information you need.
A metallic epoxy floor coating is quite simply a low yellowing epoxy, with a metallic pigment mixed within. In other words, tiny, almost glitter-like pigments are mixed into an epoxy resin and then poured onto the floor or substrate. When these pigments become agitated with a paintbrush or roller, they gather, separate, twist and turn to reflect light at different angles. Eventually, the epoxy hardens and the metallic pigments are locked into place and give a three dimensional, swirly look. The installation technique is what determines the final look of the floor and is a critical part in attaining the desired look. The end result is stunning, and you will be immediately impressed.
What Are The Advantages of Epoxy Garage Floor Paint?
These coatings are not only aesthetically pleasing but also have many other advantages. Metallic epoxy floor coatings can be customized to be extremely durable, low yellowing, seamless, antimicrobial, slip resistant, and chemical resistant. Not only will these floors look beautiful, but they will meet all of your performance needs. They are great for places like waiting rooms, showrooms, restaurants, galleries and more. Here is a list of the several benefits from installing metallic epoxy flooring.
- Durability: Concrete floors coated in epoxy last longer and resist considerable wear, thus saving you money and allowing you to manage other business concerns.
- Strength: Once the epoxy has been converted to a solid polymer, it becomes incredibly strong and prevents chemical breakdown.
- Saves time: Epoxy flooring is usually quickly and easily installed, which means less time shutting down production for installation.
- Low maintenance cleaning: Once the concrete has the epoxy coating, it is no longer porous since sealed and is, therefore, easier to clean.
- Aesthetic: Coatings are usually available in an array of colors and patterns to fit your specific style.
- Chemically resistant: Epoxy coatings can survive continued exposure to potent chemicals, which is perfect for warehouses or plants that may be exposed to such materials.
- Safety: These coatings are also resistant to slippage, temperature, extreme impact, and even fire, maintaining both the safety of your employees and your building.
- Brightness: Typically, a high gloss option for coatings can be provided, which improves lighting in your facility to a significant degree due to reflection.
- Lowers vehicle maintenance: Choosing an epoxy coating can also reduce wear on vehicles in your facility because it is more forgiving on machinery.
- Helps the environment: Lastly, epoxy coatings are a green option for your business because of the reduction in material usage. It is a great alternative to adding on a completely new floor or replacing vehicles due to damage.
Contact Us Today
Get your epoxy garage floor paint with us! If you have any questions about metallic epoxy flooring, please don't hesitate to call. We have the most experienced staff in the industry, and for no additional cost, we will be happy to answer all of your questions and walk you through the entire process. We are located in Jupiter, FL. Call us now!